Lumber installation & Additional Services
Estimating/Takeoffs- A complete "in house" comprehensive estimating and material take off service to help determine your project needs. Our estimators will strive to be as accurate as possible while listening to your wants and desires as well.
Sales Staff- We come to you ! On an "as needed basis", our sales representatives are happy to meet with you at your jobsite to help solve issues that may arise before or during construction. We are not happy until you are pleased with your project!
Forklift Delivery- Jobsite delivery with "low impact" forklift material placement. Our courteous drivers are well experienced in the proper placement of materials to help expedite the construction process. This saves you in labor and "footsteps".
Will Calls- Our convenient, "phone in, will-call" service allows you to call your smaller orders in to us by 12:00 noon, make payment arrangements, then just stop by the next day. Your completed order will be ready and waiting for you! Another way we save you time......and......time is money!
Custom Cutting- R&K offers "custom saw shop services" not available at most of our competitors. Some of these services done by our qualified sawyers include:
- 2x Rippers (to set pitch on 2x joists)
- Ripping of material to specific dimensions
- Cross cutting of studs to exact required length, know as precision end trim (PET) or double end trim (DET)
- Custom corbel cutting (decorative ends on beams & timbers)
- Custom frieze boards to your exact requirements
- Hand-hewn timbers
- Installation – While R&K does not install lumber (frame) as a service, we are happy to recommend several licensed, bonded, and insured framers that we have worked with for several years.